The yeast product that contains elevated levels of organic selenium, ALKOSEL ensures greater bioavailability & improved levels of Selenium reserves for the poultry as well as enhanced transfer to progeny through embryo and the eggs.
ALKOSEL is inactivated whole cell yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) containing elevated levels of the essential selenium in its natural food form L (+) selenomethionine.
- Improves semen quality (Volumes, motility etc.,)
- Improves hatchability.
- Improves egg shelf life.
- Enhances the passive immunity.
- Better resistance against stress.
- Lowers risk of occurrence of muscular dystrophy.
- Reduces Se deficiency related conditions.
- Improves meat quality.
- Improves egg density.
LAYERS 0.3ppm i.e. 150 g/ton
2.5 kg Bag